The Pathfinder 320 will only stereo link with another Pathfinder 320.
Here is how you can link two Pathfinder 320 speakers.
- Power on both Pathfinder 320 speakers.
- Be sure to disconnect any Bluetooth devices before attempting to link two speakers.
- Press and hold the Link button to enter Stereo Link mode. Once a link has been established, the word LINK will appear in the display.
- Then, repeat this process on the other Pathfinder 320 speaker.
- To disconnect, double press the Link button on one of the two Pathfinder 320 speakers.
Note: It may take up to 1 minute to make the connection.