The Total PA Ultimate would be able to wirelessly stereo-link with one additional Total PA Ultimate.
- Please first make sure both speakers are powered on and not connected to Bluetooth
- Make sure both speakers are in Bluetooth pairing mode
- Press and hold the repeat/link button on the primary speaker
- While holding the repeat/link button on the primary speaker, please press and hold the repeat/link button on the secondary speaker as well.
- You will then hear a link sound indicating both speakers have linked
- Now connect to Bluetooth on the primary speaker
You would also be able to link to another speaker using an XLR male-to-female cable
- Please first plug the XLR cable into the Mix Out of the Total PA Ultimate
- Connect the other end of the XLR cable to the Aux In or Line In on the secondary speaker
- Please put the secondary speaker on Aux mode
- Please connect the primary speaker to Bluetooth