Frequently Asked Questions
- Is this compatible with the ION Audio Tiki Sounds?
- Is the ION Audio Tahiti battery-powered?
- How long does the battery last?
- Does the Tahiti come with or need a power supply?
- How many Tahiti can I interconnect?
- How far apart can they be from each other?
- Can I control the lights on the Tahiti?
- Does the included mounting pole snap together?
- Do I need to use the included pole, or can I use my own?
- The sound is coming out distorted. What can I do to fix it?
- Can I leave the Tahiti in the rain?
The ION Tahiti are sold as a pair. You will receive the following box contents with your Tahiti purchase. Other than the Safety & Warranty Manual, and Quick Start Guide, when purchased as a pair, you will receive 2 of each item within the box:
- (2) Ion Audio Tahiti speakers
- Pole Mount Assembly
- Lamp Base
- Micro-USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
No! Due to its Multi-link Capabilities, the Tahiti is not compatible able to be linked to the Tiki Sounds.
Yes! The Tahiti speakers have a long-lasting rechargeable battery to keep you entertained and illuminated for hours!
The battery will last up to 6 hours of continuous play. The battery life will depend on your output volume, and use of the lights.
The Tahiti includes a Micro-USB cable for charging and also features a solar panel on the top for wireless charging.
The Tahiti features Bluetooth Multi-Link™ technology, which will allow you to link unlimited amounts of Tahiti and Solar Rock Multi-link units within range.
The linked units can be placed up to 100 feet away from the master speaker.
The light mode on the Tahiti can be adjusted directly on the unit. Pressing the light button will allow you to cycle through modes, Bright, Brighter, Brightest, and OFF.
When multiple speakers are linked together, adjusting this on the master will affect all connected speakers.
The poles will sit on top of each other tightly, but there will not be a click or snap to confirm that they are attached.
If you would like to use your own poles for decoration or other reasons, the mounting port on the bottom of the Tahiti light is 1.3" in diameter and 1" deep.
If the sound from your Tahiti is coming out distorted, try lowering the volume control of your sound source(s) - such as your iOS or Android device. If you continue to experience sound issues after following the steps suggested above, you may want to contact ION Audio Technical Support.
The Tahiti is IPX4 water-resistant and protected against splashing water in any direction, such as light rain or water spray. In extreme inclement weather, it is best to bring them indoors or to a dry area.